Lovely surrounding just outside of Chester. The drinks were very expensive over £8 for a large glass of white wine. The rooms were spacious and the bed was really comfy the only downside was that there were children in the pool, sauna and steam area think they should of had there separate bit. If its a spa hotel then all the spa facilities should be separate not just the treatments, and didnt like having to share the changing rooms with gym members and children either. The staff were very helpful and pleasant but expensive for what it was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of historic Chester surrounded by twelve acres of landscaped gardens, this elegant hotel provides luxurious accommodation only a few minutes from the city centre. This carefully restored 18th-century manor house beautifully combines the past and the present, offering modern comforts and conveniences with traditional styling and decor. The hotel's outstanding facilities include, Grade II listed conservatory, a stunning Club and Spa and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel Chester
- Hilton International Chester
- Chester Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Cheshire