Stayed over a weekend and combined a Christmas function at the hotel with a shopping trip. All round we had a good weekend. Rooms were a good size, clean and had all the expected amenities, plus free WI-FI. Food at both the function and breakfast was very good, and a higher standard then we expected.
Even though it was party season it didn't feel too busy or noisy, and we didn't have to queue for breadkfast.
Staff were all very friendly and helpful.
If you don't want to drive into the city it is a 20-25 minute walk away. We would stay there again if we were going to Chester,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of historic Chester surrounded by twelve acres of landscaped gardens, this elegant hotel provides luxurious accommodation only a few minutes from the city centre. This carefully restored 18th-century manor house beautifully combines the past and the present, offering modern comforts and conveniences with traditional styling and decor. The hotel's outstanding facilities include, Grade II listed conservatory, a stunning Club and Spa and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel Chester
- Hilton International Chester
- Chester Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Cheshire