We ate here in October with a group of friends. Without writing a whole essay, we all had a 3 course meal with varied dishes.
From start to finish each and every dish was under par. From the quality of produce to the waiting time between courses it all fell short of our expectations.
I have eaten at the Hilton a few times to try and give them the benefit of the doubt, however it's sad to say that this is the poor standard that we have now come to expect.
Due to this we will not be returning.
We must say that our waitress Gail was particularly helpful during our last and final visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of historic Chester surrounded by twelve acres of landscaped gardens, this elegant hotel provides luxurious accommodation only a few minutes from the city centre. This carefully restored 18th-century manor house beautifully combines the past and the present, offering modern comforts and conveniences with traditional styling and decor. The hotel's outstanding facilities include, Grade II listed conservatory, a stunning Club and Spa and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel Chester
- Hilton International Chester
- Chester Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Cheshire