The reception desk were not very helpful when I called with regards to the early check in upgrade that I was offered at £16 a couple of days before, I don't understand why it is offered if the hotel cannot guarantee an early check in we had a wedding at the hotel and did not want to travel in our wedding attire, I asked if there was anywhere to change if an early check in was not an option and I was told quite bluntly 'the toilets' . The service of staff in the dining & bar area was also very poor we kept getting charged different prices for the same drinks which in themselves were not cheap £4.50for a pint of Guinness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of historic Chester surrounded by twelve acres of landscaped gardens, this elegant hotel provides luxurious accommodation only a few minutes from the city centre. This carefully restored 18th-century manor house beautifully combines the past and the present, offering modern comforts and conveniences with traditional styling and decor. The hotel's outstanding facilities include, Grade II listed conservatory, a stunning Club and Spa and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel Chester
- Hilton International Chester
- Chester Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Cheshire