Was looking forward to the tea as was hungry. bit disappointed first with the sandwiches ...... the bread was dry in places as if left out instead of being covered up. a few bits of crust left on. the cakes were not crisp and fresh as if they had been defrosted or were not completely fresh. the scones which i left until last as they are my favourite ,were the biggest disappointment. they were not homemade which is what i expected. maybe i was expecting too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of historic Chester surrounded by twelve acres of landscaped gardens, this elegant hotel provides luxurious accommodation only a few minutes from the city centre. This carefully restored 18th-century manor house beautifully combines the past and the present, offering modern comforts and conveniences with traditional styling and decor. The hotel's outstanding facilities include, Grade II listed conservatory, a stunning Club and Spa and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel Chester
- Hilton International Chester
- Chester Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Cheshire