We stayed for the second time last week. Just an overnight stay, but from walking into reception the staff are brilliant. They are very welcoming and nothing too much trouble for anyone. Our room was really nice and the leisure facilities are fab. The pool and Jacuzzi are very relaxing. We ate in the Marco Pierre White restaurant (which was closed on our last visit a Sunday evening). We had the Wednesday special Rib eye steak it was just amazing as were the staff. We will definitely return. Thank you for making us feel so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of historic Chester surrounded by twelve acres of landscaped gardens, this elegant hotel provides luxurious accommodation only a few minutes from the city centre. This carefully restored 18th-century manor house beautifully combines the past and the present, offering modern comforts and conveniences with traditional styling and decor. The hotel's outstanding facilities include, Grade II listed conservatory, a stunning Club and Spa and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hilton EMEA, Prestigia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel Chester
- Hilton International Chester
- Chester Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Cheshire