My boyfriend and I LOVE Chester and we visit every year for his birthday. We always stay at the Doubletree because its just faultless. The rooms are always lovely, clean and the bed is so comfy! The pool and spa are great, especially the outdoor jacuzzi. Lots of parking available, never had any trouble finding a space. The staff are extremely polite and really look after you. The breakfast is lovely - lots of choice!
Great location for shopping at Cheshire Oaks and close to Chester town centre. Also great for Chester Zoo which is a must!
Would definitely recommend and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of historic Chester surrounded by twelve acres of landscaped gardens, this elegant hotel provides luxurious accommodation only a few minutes from the city centre. This carefully restored 18th-century manor house beautifully combines the past and the present, offering modern comforts and conveniences with traditional styling and decor. The hotel's outstanding facilities include, Grade II listed conservatory, a stunning Club and Spa and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel Chester
- Hilton International Chester
- Chester Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Cheshire