Stayed here for one night recently and felt the room was very over priced. Very cramped little twin room with an extremely creeky floor. The shower was awful, took me 15 minutes to get a temperture that suited and then after 2 minutes it changed all on its own. Paying three figures for a room you really do expected better than this.
On the plus side the food was fantastic and the range of beers were excellent.
I would go back to eat but I would not be back to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked in a peaceful corner of rural Cheshire, The Pheasant enjoys some the most magnificent panoramic views across the Cheshire plains. Delightful 300 year old sandstone buildings, open log fires, a flower-filled courtyard for drinks as the sun goes down - they all add up to magic. Nestling in the Peckforton Hills, this is a rambler's and hiker's paradise. A relaxing country retreat to escape from the hustle of city life or for a romantic weekend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Pheasant Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pheasant Hotel Chester
- The Pheasant Inn Chester, Cheshire