We took a drive out to the Pheasant Inn for lunch on a friends recommendation and we were not disappointed. The views across Cheshire from the front beer garden are spectacular and they have a telescope for an even better view. The menu has plenty of variety and choice. I had the bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon. Delish!! They allow dogs inside which is great for us dog walkers. Staff were very friendly and helpful, they even let me borrow a guide book for local walks, food great, lovely atmosphere, everything you could want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked in a peaceful corner of rural Cheshire, The Pheasant enjoys some the most magnificent panoramic views across the Cheshire plains. Delightful 300 year old sandstone buildings, open log fires, a flower-filled courtyard for drinks as the sun goes down - they all add up to magic. Nestling in the Peckforton Hills, this is a rambler's and hiker's paradise. A relaxing country retreat to escape from the hustle of city life or for a romantic weekend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Pheasant Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pheasant Hotel Chester
- The Pheasant Inn Chester, Cheshire