Went here again this year after getting engaged there last year, and it was almost as good this time too! (marks off because this year because last year we got engaged!). Food was amazing, room was lovely, views were amazing, staff were very helpful and the whole place is fantastic. Would highly recommend anyone to stay here or just go for food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked in a peaceful corner of rural Cheshire, The Pheasant enjoys some the most magnificent panoramic views across the Cheshire plains. Delightful 300 year old sandstone buildings, open log fires, a flower-filled courtyard for drinks as the sun goes down - they all add up to magic. Nestling in the Peckforton Hills, this is a rambler's and hiker's paradise. A relaxing country retreat to escape from the hustle of city life or for a romantic weekend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Pheasant Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pheasant Hotel Chester
- The Pheasant Inn Chester, Cheshire