Had a lovely stay; the room was very nice with a great view. Great facilities in the room; we stayed in one of the rooms in the barn, so can't comment on the rooms in the main building. The pub was very cosy with open fires. The food was excellent and staff were very attentive and friendly. The breakfast was delightful; enough choice to please everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked in a peaceful corner of rural Cheshire, The Pheasant enjoys some the most magnificent panoramic views across the Cheshire plains. Delightful 300 year old sandstone buildings, open log fires, a flower-filled courtyard for drinks as the sun goes down - they all add up to magic. Nestling in the Peckforton Hills, this is a rambler's and hiker's paradise. A relaxing country retreat to escape from the hustle of city life or for a romantic weekend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Pheasant Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pheasant Hotel Chester
- The Pheasant Inn Chester, Cheshire