By far the worst hotel I have stayed in (for money!). Got in late; the light bulb by the bed would not fully work(flash flash flash), it was freezing cold (heating not on) the TV had no signal (no aerial wire) and when I took a shower, it was scalding hot and the mixer did not work. Went out to leave, and complain only to find that there was no reception staff at all. Dear dear.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Chester East is situated within easy reach of the M56 (junction 14). Chester Zoo, Chester Racecourse and the City Centre are a short journey away. Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village Shopping is 5 minutes away. Helsby Train Station 1.5 miles. Mostyn Ferry 24 miles. Pets Accepted 10 GBP Charge Per Pet Per Stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Chester East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Chester East Hotel Chester
- Days Inn Chester East Cheshire