We paid 50.00 or a family room, the room had a double bed and two single rooms. Still leaving plenty of room to move around. The location was ideal for visiting Chester Zoo, Cheshire Oaks and also Chester City. If you want to go to Chester City the best thing would be to park at the Park & Ride at Chester Zoo and the bus costing 2.00 return takes you directly into the centre, the ticket is for an adult but two children can travel for free with any adult.
The room itself has coffee making facilities and standard hotel sized bathroom.
Next to the hotel is the main service station, which includes a Costa Coffee, McDonalds, WH Smith and another eatery.
On the whole this hotel is nice nice place to stay, not sure why people have given poor reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Chester East is situated within easy reach of the M56 (junction 14). Chester Zoo, Chester Racecourse and the City Centre are a short journey away. Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village Shopping is 5 minutes away. Helsby Train Station 1.5 miles. Mostyn Ferry 24 miles. Pets Accepted 10 GBP Charge Per Pet Per Stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Chester East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Chester East Hotel Chester
- Days Inn Chester East Cheshire