“Lovely meal great service Highly recommended”
Review of Atina Kitchen

Atina Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Atina Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 569 Restaurants in Chester
Price range: US$7 - US$37
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoying & sharing great food, drink & conversation with family, friends & even strangers (at times) is where we take our influence from. It's how we grew up. Although our roots are firmly in Italian cooking techniques, we love all cuisines & cooking styles at Atina Kitchen & this is reflected throughout our menus.
Reviewed 1 December 2013

My wife and I called in at the start of November. It was a Saturday and we hadn't booked but fortunately for us it was a quite night! We were worried no one is in that night but we were still made really welcome. We both had the steak which was fantastic.

You don't come here for a romantic meal - it's not that sort of place.....you come here for great food, reasonably priced, warm and friendly staff. I would defiantly come here again.

1  Thank Steviec189

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My partner and I were wandering around the main street in Chester looking for a spot of lunch. Just past a rather dodgy and dingy looking pub we came across Atina. Not expecting much, just a sandwich and a drink, we went in. We were greeted with a smile and shown to the back of the restuarant (which you wouldn't know existed from the outside). Once there we were seated and given menus. Well, what a choice! It all sounded so lovely! After much deliberation I went for the "manwich" of pulled pork, melted cheese, ciabatta and chips. I added some bacon as an extra topping. My partner went for the vegetarian lentil-burger. It was truly delicious! All of it! The jalepenos in the coleslaw gave it a nice kick. The pulled pork was just out of this world. I couldn't finish everything but loved everything that I ate and my partner did too. For the price (£7.95) you couldn't beat it! Our total bill including drinks was about £25 - what a bargain! We'll definitely be coming back to Anita next time we're in town. A little cracker!

1  Thank Man_From_Geneva
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We stayed at the Base Serviced Apartment on City Road and would recommend breakfast at Caffe Atina. Well priced and lots of choice. Great personal service and only wished we had stayed in Chester more than one night to come back and enjoy some lunch or even an evening meal.

1  Thank Hema M
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Visited for a hot drink and a bite to eat the drinks where tasty and hot and the food was delicious. we will definitely visit when in the area again.

1  Thank rickandcarrie
Reviewed 3 November 2013

This Restaurant is a few minutes from the Premier Inn on City Road in Chester. If you want a nice friendly place for Breakfast look no further.
We have been here twice now for breakfast cant' speak for any other meals but if breakfast is anything to go by it should be fine.
If you want a cheap and cheerful go across the road to Weatherspoons but for a few pounds more you get excellent friendly service and good food.

1  Thank Claytondad