“Nice ale”

Kash Chester
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2011

On recent curry night out we had the pleasure of finding Kash while looking for a place to drink before our meal. It had a welcoming look compared to some of the other places in the vicintiy and once inside found it had a friendly relaxed atmosphere. We only stayed for a drink but the real ales were fantastic. If we had been stopping in Chester longer would have probably eaten there there one night.

Reviewed 4 September 2011

I visit kash once a week as it is excellent. I have tried many of the items off their perfectly chosen menu. Nothing is too much trouble at kash the service is spot on. Staff are very friendly. The place is always extremely clean. I would recommend over and over again.

Reviewed 30 August 2011

Went into Kash on a monday lunchtime for a quick bite to eat, theres an amazing range of lagers/ales and a great quirky menu. Me and the other half had these lovely burgers with guacamole and olives that had these mini ciabattas for buns that werent stale or soggy unlike most pub food and came with fresh hand cut fries. The pale ale beer was exceptional (we had blonde bombshell :p) which was ice cold and our waiter was very helpful to explain all the beers to us as there was so many and even let us sample a few! The decor is lovely and very bohemian (and most importantly clean!) and has a large outdoor drinking area. For service, quality and Value (and beer!) me and the girlfriend wont be dining anywhere else when we next visit chester.

Reviewed 29 August 2011

Kash provides a great mix of cuisines (something for everyone). I stopped in on a recommendation and stayed through dinner. I tried both of their IPA's (an American as well as an Industrial style) and finished with a nice Kolshe style. An appetizer of wings (we call them Buffalo wings in the States) was wonderful and had a nice thai style twist (I had mine turned up a notch being accustom to them being spicy). Dinner was quite nice and there are many different styles of foods available. I strongly suggest a stop into this unique ale house and eatery, you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed 18 July 2011

.....great service. Kash opened near me recently and, unfortunately for me, I presumed it was yet another Indian restaurant. Due to one bright sunny evening we decided to stop by and have a drink in their outdoor seating / dining area.
One look at the menu and we changed our plans for our evening meal. Their draught beers brewed in Runcorn, I believe, and their bottled beers coming from all corners of the world. The service was very un-British too, table service - drink orders taken at, and brought to the table - continent style; there's a novelty for the uk. Our waiter was attentive enough, welcoming, knowledgable and entertaining. His excellent service was only just outclassed by the food which was so good we almost went back the next day.