nice clean room, power shower amazing. Breakfast standard is excellent,self service,cooked just lovely,staff so friendly and really nice none cramped set up AAA+++. Pool changing rooms terrible,awful,shocking, no family changing area, you basically have to take your kids into the mens or womens changing area and strip naked with no privacy cubicles or screens!! NOTacceptable in this day and age,my son is 7 and i took him into the ladies stupidly thinking there was private/screened cubicles, we ended up locking ourselves into a small toilet cubicle to change and didnt enjoy the experience,not to mention the un-approving looks from the other women as we entered/left the changing room!! we didnt visit the pool again and this was one of the highlights of my sons stay. Window in our room would not close on our first night so endured traffic noise all night, reported next day and seemed to be fixed when we got back,however,window managed to open by itself again at stupid o clock right over my sons bed bringing traffic noise and cold air over him....had to tape the window up myself just to get some sleep, we left the holiday inn with very noticeable black tired bags under our eyes....7 year old included!! we will not be going back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Chester South has 145 newly refurbished bedrooms, decorated to a high standard with new bathrooms. Standard twin and double rooms have walk in showers provided and family rooms and executive rooms have bathrooms with a bath and shower over. The modern Open Lobby Concept is a bright and vibrant place to catch with with colleagues, friends and families. Serving Starbucks Coffee with a grab and go sandwich selection, serving food all day. The hotel is all non smoking and is ideally situated on the edge of the Roman City of Chester, located just off the A55 adjacent to Chester Business Park. All public areas and bedrooms have full air-conditioning and Wi-Fi access has been installed. In an excellent location for both business and leisure visitors alike. Benefiting from immediate proximity to Chester and its attractions including Chester Races, Grosvenor Museum, Cathedral, Chester Zoo and Islands, Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village and Blue Planet Aquarium. The Holiday Inn Chester South provides an ideal visitor base, with a choice of accommodation including standard, executive and accessible bedrooms. We have excellent range of facilities for both business and leisure travellers including kids stay & eat free*. The hotel has a fully air conditioned gym, 15m heated swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi, with trained staff to assist in your visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Odigeo, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Chester South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Chester South Hotel Chester
- Chester Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Chester South Cheshire