“Stopped for a drink”
Review of Bromfield Arms

Bromfield Arms
Ranked #159 of 576 Restaurants in Chester
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Myself and my husband stopped off here for a drink, everyday bar which seems to have locals in. Food menu is cheap but never had anything so can't say on quality, would recommend.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

5 of us ate here, to watch a football game and celebrate a friend's Birthday. I'd chosen it based on good reviews on Trip Advisor but when I sent the menu out, my friends were put off by the cheap prices, thinking it wasn't going to be great. Food ordered and paid for at the bar, took around 25 minutes to arrive but was worth the wait. Fish & Chips, Chicken fajitas x 2, All Day Breakfast and Pulled Pork Burger - all of it was delicious. Service was good, friendly staff. They provided knife & plates and brought Birthday cake out after our meal. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife and I visited the Bromfield Arms in order to watch a live boxing match. We arrived at around 7.30pm and ordered a main course at the bar!
Our food arrived and it was lovely, very cheap in price but we were not disappointed with the quality and there was plenty.
The pub had a great atmosphere and lots of friendly locals with a disco later on after the boxing had finished.
We will certainly be visiting again.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Good relaxed atmosphere, great choice of drinks and a friendly team of staff all set in a good looking characteristic building. Recommended.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Great friendly pub. Always make time for a visit. Nice atmosphere and the food is good and reasonable as well.