US$77
US$102
PremierInn.com
US$259
1,833 results
All reviewsnelsons barspiral staircaseciro's brasseriejapanese gardensensory gardensunday carveryafternoon teaexecutive roomlovely hotelwedding venuesteam room and saunawedding guestsmy partnerleisure facilitieswedding receptionfrom start to finishreception area
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I contacted the hotel via email to make my booking and thought the resrvations team were great

I had seen a room on this site so emailed the picture to ask the price on that particular room, That particular room wasnt available but we were offered another of there recently refurbished rooms. Room 74 is pictured below

When we arrived they had taken note it was for our wedding anniversary, Check in was quick and informative.

Our room was simply gorgeous as per my picture below, the bed is huge and so comfotratble the bathroom is stunning, tv to watch whilst having a soak in the bath, a huge shower (only downfall was that I dont think the water pressure is great in the shower) but was suficient for a 1 night stay

We had booked a table at Ciros Brasseries for our evening meal - only managed 2 courses and well I think the word is WOW the food was so nice, well presented hot and really really tasty would recommend going to eat here even if you not staying at this hotel

Had a few drinks in Nelons bar after our meal hubby commented on the prices being very reasonable for drinks - nice atmosphere in here and lots of comfortable chairs

Breakfast was really nice buffet style with the usual cereal and pastries - Really good quality food very hot and well mantained

Hotel grounds are lovely

I am looking forward to going back at some point and would highly recommend to friends and family

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Had a two night spa break with friends. Lovely room, great facilities and a fantastic bistro restaurant with devine food and friendly and helpful staff. Attention to detail through out results in a very well run hotel that is spotlessly clean, well maintained and sharp.
There is a top of the range spa facility with well trained and friendly staff that the wives made great use of. There is also a huge pool and well equipped Gym.
We all felt very comfortable and relaxed during our stay. The hotel has lots of areas one can relax in with varying styles depending on your mood.
This hotel is excellent value for money and worth a visit.
We all wished we could stay longer.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We stayed at the hotel for one night over the recent bank holiday weekend. We arrived and after checking in we went to the pub to grab a bite to eat. The starters are more like main courses! In fact we were full after them so retired to the swimming pool for a swim and steam. Excellent facilities and immaculately clean. We then went and sat in the asian garden on the way back to the room which was lovely and relaxing. In the evening we went back to the pub (didn't fancy a carvery in Ciro's) and thoroughly enjoyed the thai green curry and beef & ale pie. We stayed in room 68 (executive room) which was a beautifully decorated modern room - unfortunately no view :(
The buffet breakfast in the morning was all very fresh and well enjoyed. We checked out on Monday morning and made our way to Chester Zoo. A fantastic two days all in all to recharge the batteries.
Just bought a voucher from living social for £75.00 so we can stay again :) I can't wait.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

On arrival the hotel looks grand with ample parking. Spacious reception with the usual display where leaflets can be chosen for local attractions ect. The reception staff were very attentive and helpful.
The room was adequate for our needs, very clean and well presented...set out in the same way as most hotels rooms are. The usual tea, coffee, hot chocolate & biscuits were provided (kettle too of course) however not enough milk, as is always the case. My 3 nights there were very comfortable, no noise from other guests was heard.
Each morning we made our way down to the restaurant to eat a buffet style continental breakfast. There was ample choice and very tasty.
My friend and I had booked a 1 day spa experience at Kasia within the hotel. This I have to say was AMAZING!! The only issue I had was that to enter Kasia Spa from the hotel you had to walk through the dinning room!! However, from the moment we entered until leaving it was pure luxury. We even indulged on an extra treatment each, it was so good. The 2 course lunch provided was exceptionally nice.
The hotel is about 10-15 mins drive away from Chester itself, and roughly the same time away from Chester zoo. So, location wise it's very good.
We only stayed on a B&B basis and opted not to eat evening meal in the hotel, so I can not comment on the hotels other menu's. There are plenty of other places to eat-out in the area, I used my mobile phone to search for restaurants.
On the whole I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We returned for our first anniversary after having our wedding here last April. We had a fabulous time from the moment we arrived. Afternoon tea in Ciros was devine. Maurice recognised us and came to say Hello which we thought was so lovely. The Hotel, Staff, Rooms, Spa, Food , Service and ambience of the hotel is amazing. I cannot fault anything, a fabulous hotel and cannot wait to return next year for my second anniversary.

• Stayed: April 2013