My husband and I booked a spa day with spa seekers and chose this hotel. We booked a romantic package - dinner,bed & breakfast with champagne and chocolates in your room.
Our spa day began with an indian tea ritual, followed by full use of the leisure facilities, lunch in the spa's eatery (which was catered for by the hotel) and then our treatments. The staff were lovely, very helpful and encouraged a relaxed atmosphere at all times. We felt totaly relaxed and pampered. The food was declicous with prompt and cheerful service.
After our spa treatments we checked into the hotel. Again the staff were welcoming and cheerful. Our room was of a good standard, tastefully decorated and very comfortable. We enjoyed our champagne before going down to Ciro's for dinner. Here again the staff were welcoming and the service was prompt but unobtrusive. The food could not be faulted, we both enjoyed our choices which were to a very high standard.
Breakfast was excellent, buffet style, but very high quality food and again the staff were prompt and helpful.
Overall we really enjoyed our stay and will be heading back for more indulgence when we get chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa with its beautiful 19th Century original building has been tastefully and expertly extended to incorporate a vast range of facilities and accommodation. Nestled in the Cheshire countryside this hotel is ideally located just a five minute drive from Chester's historic city centre, yet a stone's throw from the border of Wales. Privately owned, this four star hotel offers 73 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities, while two restaurants provide guests with a choice of dining. The AA Rosette awarded Ciro's Brasserie is a magnificent Mediterranean themed restaurant specialising in modern European cuisine cooked using fresh, seasonal, local produce, while Nelson's Bar, the hotel's gastro-pub offers traditional ales and a wide selection of bar meals. Within the hotel is also Spa by Kasia, the North West's most exclusive and opulent spa. This luxury retreat offers 6 indulgent treatment suites, 3 relaxation rooms, a couple's VIP suite, traditional Hamman, Roman style swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, gymnasium, outdoor tennis court, Spa Boutique, Spa Eatery, and the unique and stunning Asian Sensory Garden. This welcoming hotel, with its stunning backdrop of the welsh mountains, is the perfect base from which to explore the beauty of Wales, Cheshire, the famous Roman city of Chester and The Wirral. There is an abundance of local attractions in and around the surrounding area, which include Chester Cathedral, Chester Race Course, Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium, McArthur Glen Designer Outlet, Beeston Castle, Castles of North Wales, Tatton Park, Ness Botanical Gardens and many more! The hotel offers ample free parking and complimentary internet access throughout and is easily accessible from the motorway network A55, M53, M56 and M6, and the international airports of Manchester and Liverpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor Pulford Hotel And Spa
- Grosvenor Pulford Hotel Chester
- Grosvenor Pulford Chester
- Hotel Grosvenor Pulford
- Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa Chester, Cheshire