We have had a meal and stayed overnight once before which was a good stay with enjoyable food and good service, however this time our stay was slightly different. We attended an engagement party on Friday 11th in the Grosvenor suite. As we had travelled from Wolverhampton we stayed over and had a fabulous time. The ladies on reception were very welcoming and helpful. The suite where the party was held was great as it had a spacious bar area with comfy seating should anyone want to move away from the main room were the disco was but still feel part of it. The tables and decor in the main area of the suite were beautifully decorated and the buffet food was excellent. The staff were polite and professional and the manager was eagerly assisting his staff while still overseeing the event which was pleasing to see. Our bedroom was spotlessley clean, very comfy and modern and the breakfast the following morning was excellent. Unfortunately due to our schedule we were unable to stay and take advantage of the spa which looked wonderful.
Can't wait to stay again and would definately recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa with its beautiful 19th Century original building has been tastefully and expertly extended to incorporate a vast range of facilities and accommodation. Nestled in the Cheshire countryside this hotel is ideally located just a five minute drive from Chester's historic city centre, yet a stone's throw from the border of Wales. Privately owned, this four star hotel offers 73 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities, while two restaurants provide guests with a choice of dining. The AA Rosette awarded Ciro's Brasserie is a magnificent Mediterranean themed restaurant specialising in modern European cuisine cooked using fresh, seasonal, local produce, while Nelson's Bar, the hotel's gastro-pub offers traditional ales and a wide selection of bar meals. Within the hotel is also Spa by Kasia, the North West's most exclusive and opulent spa. This luxury retreat offers 6 indulgent treatment suites, 3 relaxation rooms, a couple's VIP suite, traditional Hamman, Roman style swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, gymnasium, outdoor tennis court, Spa Boutique, Spa Eatery, and the unique and stunning Asian Sensory Garden. This welcoming hotel, with its stunning backdrop of the welsh mountains, is the perfect base from which to explore the beauty of Wales, Cheshire, the famous Roman city of Chester and The Wirral. There is an abundance of local attractions in and around the surrounding area, which include Chester Cathedral, Chester Race Course, Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium, McArthur Glen Designer Outlet, Beeston Castle, Castles of North Wales, Tatton Park, Ness Botanical Gardens and many more! The hotel offers ample free parking and complimentary internet access throughout and is easily accessible from the motorway network A55, M53, M56 and M6, and the international airports of Manchester and Liverpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor Pulford Hotel Chester
- Grosvenor Pulford Hotel And Spa
- Grosvenor Pulford Chester
- Hotel Grosvenor Pulford
- Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa Chester, Cheshire