“Southern Indian Excellence”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Three nights in Chester we ate here for two of them we have only eaten South Indian food in Newcastle upon Tyne many years ago. First night the restaurant was quieter and the staff had plenty of time to explain the different things on the menu. Second night the restaurant was heaving and the food was equally as good and service excellent.The Dosa dishes here are to die for!!!

1  Thank smogy9

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I have visited the Koconut grove many times and have never been disappointed.

The food is excellent always cooked to perfection and has lots of flavour.

My favourites are the kerela fish curry and the karnatacka prawn curry. The portions are generous and are good value for money.

The staff are very knowledgeable and friendly.

Can get very busy on a weekend so would advise others to book ahead.

Will be back very soon!!

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

I think this is the one of the best south indian and Indian restaurent,I had meal tonight in This restaurent with my 3friends,first things is verry cleaned good decorate and lovely staffs,we ordered masalafried fish and chicken65 and king prawn pepper fry spicy lamb roll as a starters it was amazing,main corse we order malabar lamb,nadan kozhi curry,kerala fish curry and kochin prawn,all food was delicious,we did really enjoy the environment and the musics and the staffs,I'm sure I will be back this restaurent again!

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

This was my second visit to this restaurant,this time with one of my friend, the food was outstanding,we both enjoyed , good portioned food ,worth for money,will go back soon..

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Really disappointed with this one, there is a huge choice of curry houses in Chester and sad to say but I won't be returning to this one. The service was fine and staff were friendly but the food was so bland and was certainly no better than a supermarket takeaway ready meal.

4  Thank TheFamilyChester