“Birthday celebration”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Opening Hours:Mon - Thurs 5pm till 10pmFri - Sun 12 noon till 10pm
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First visit and certainly won't be the last. Food and service excellent, even the toilets were spotless!

1  Thank westiegeorge
Write a ReviewReviews (1,332)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came here tonight for my husband birthday with our daughter 7 months and my parents and in laws, the service staff where welcoming and friendly. Food was amazing and everyone agreed. Fab service, fab food, this place is a must to visit

1  Thank Michaela2268
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

13 of us came here after the races. A table had been prepared for all of us, upstairs.
Staff were all very attentive, friendly and the lead waiter was good with banter.

Food is really good, and I recommend the lamb chops and the lamb kebab.

Reasonably priced, well worth a visit if you are in Chester

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always enjoy my visits to Istanbul BBQ. Food is tasty, fresh and portions are filling. Great service from the servers. Highly recommend a meal here if you’re deliberating, you won’t be disappointed.

Tip - Always book a table in advance - especially if you’re going to visit any day from Thursday - Sun.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I have read many positive reviews about this restaurant so when my taxi driver recommended it last night I got him to take me straight there. I was not disappointed. Some time back I worked in Istanbul for a few years. It was like this restaurant had transported me back there. When I arrived it was busy and the fact that I had no reservation did not seem to be a problem for the courteous attentive staff. I had a hummus starter followed by the mixed grill complimented with Effes beer. The food is cooked in an open kitchen and the hardworking chefs prepare everything from fresh cooking it on an open grill in front of diners. Reassuring that one can see everything and it adds to the atmosphere. Toilets were clean. My meal was reasonably priced, nicely presented in a warm and welcoming atmosphere leaving me contented. I will definitely be calling back on my next trip to Chester.
teşekkür ederim