“Excellent ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Regular customer, food is fresh and tasty, never had a bad meal and delivery is efficient. Extensive menu and great choice, it's a yes from me! I love it

1  Thank Nick S

Reviewed 10 May 2014

So it is so easy. I can just sit at home, think about what I want & order my meal online. You get what you ask for - extra hot etc. And all I have to do when it arrives it pay & eat.

Had a really excellent Biryani & side dish. Tasted excellent. There was good size portion

1  Thank Tim B
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Went to Chester from London to see family. Kids were driving me nuts in the car so we stopped at the first restaurant spicy.com for a breather and some food. Best food we had for a long time. Staff were brilliant. Kids enjoyed themselves. Will definitely go there again.

1  Thank Zamal M
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I cannot preech enough about Spicy@Chester i will only buy indian takeaway from here its always amazing. If anyone has ever been put off by the "normal" Indian takeaway where everything tends to be a bit greasy this couldnt be further from it. All of the food is of the highest quality and i have never been disappointed, and believe me i have eaten here alot ! Its food of a very high restaurant standard that you can takeaway.The staff and delivery drivers are all lovely too. Proper Indian cuisine as it should be, highly recommended.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is my favourite indian takeaway ever! The food is amazing!

The food quality, service and taste is second to none. This is the best indian in Chester by a mile.

Highly recommended!