“Best chinese takeaway in Chester” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Fast food, Asian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chester, United Kingdom
“Best chinese takeaway in Chester”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

I have been coming to sun do over a year now and I am never disappointed. I order chicken garlic and chilli dish and Singapore vermicelli every week and it is always very tasty! The staff are also very friendly. Would definitely recommend it.

• Visited March 2014

“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Sun do has always been an amazing chinese unfortunately can't say that now the spare ribs were so tough and burnt I broke a tooth very disappointed Steve doesn't seem to be there any more which is a shame as it was always fantastic when he was there. I will definitely never be going again I'll travel to sea breeze in hoole in future. Such a shame

• Visited March 2014
Chester
“Chip shop rage!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

What was once my favourite takeaway is now my worst!!! STEVE PLEASE COME BACK!!! I waited over half an hour for 2chips, sweet & sour sauce, curry sauce & fried rice. People were coming in after me, making huge orders (not ordered) and getting their food before me!! How long should it take to make fried rice & heat some sauce???? Not half an hour!!! I never even got an opology!!! If I'd of gone to sea breeze I'd of been in & out in 5 minutes. Just to add to this my partner found a long hair amongst his chips, rice & sauce. We won't be going back here unless Steve comes back - what a shame!!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank JerryGray
“We always go there”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

We live in a village east of Chester and have the choice of three Chinese takeaways in the surrounding villages. We don't bother with them and drive extra distance to the Sun Do.
We've never had a bad meal in 15 years!

• Visited October 2013
Chester, United Kingdom
“Excellent food from Steve and the team”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

We all know when we have found a great takeaway, when we use it as a barometer for other takeaways, when away from home. The Sun Do is superb and is consistently so, giving restaurant quality. Steve is great on front of house and actually takes an interest in his customers. How he remembers everyone's name, I don't know...

The Sun Do is the only Chinese takeaway I use. You will not be disappointed... My recommendation is the special curry, the crispy shredded beef and Steve's salt and pepper chicken wings :-)

• Visited October 2013