“Good food, cheap prices”
Review of The Victoria Pub

The Victoria Pub
Ranked #160 of 564 Restaurants in Chester
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Had dinner here one day last week - it is exactly what it states good british food at reasonable prices, service was quick although could have smiled! but the beer was good

There are newer reviews for The Victoria Pub

Reviewed 18 November 2013

My Husband & I had been staying in Chester for a couple of days and found this Pub on our first night.We had a couple of drinks then decided to order a meal which was delivered very quickly and extremely good value for money,can recomend both the Liver & Bacon and Lasagne anyway!Returned on our second night for drinks and atmosphere very friendly.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This was the first time myself and my husband had been to this pub and we found it most enjoyable. The food was lovely and didn't take too long to get to the table. It was a big portion for how much we paid too ( very reasonable). The staff were polite and explained to order food at the bar. I would try this place again.

1  Thank Christine946
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

We had never been the this pub before so we gave it a go. Good stuff, the home made cottage pie with minced lamb was very good, good service and we didn't have to wait long. Good visit good choice only please chill the Prosecco!

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Everytime I visit Chester I call in here, it`s right in the centre by the ancient cross.
Please note, the photo of the White Pub shown is NOT the Vic on the Watergate Row.