“Avoid Avoid Avoid!!!!!!”
Review of Red Door Bar

Red Door Bar
Ranked #19 of 46 Nightlife in Chester
More attraction details
Owner description: Late night cocktail-bar on St John Street in Chester, we celebrate great service and extraordinary drinks to a soundtrack of the very best music. All of our bartenders have extensive training in the art of cocktail making and free pouring.
Reviewed 8 December 2014 via mobile

I visited The Red Door bar on Saturday night and was disgusted with the service and attitude of both the staff and management. The so called 'General Manager' has no customer service skills what so ever, arrogant and unhelpful! Bar staff are rude and I waited what seemed like forever to get served a drink as they were more interested in serving thier mates free drinks rather than actual paying customers! Then when I asked for a cocktail I was told he was too busy and I couldn't have one. If you're too busy then why give me a menu! Avoid at all costs!

7  Thank JessNewby1

Reviewed 4 December 2014 via mobile

Went here late monday evening found the place very quite an also very dark, with being quite thought we would get served very quickly how wrong the bar men where to busy talking to the people they knew not impressed, when we finally ordered our drinks 3 double vodka redbull we where shocked to be charged £25.50 which in this place is not justified we drank our drinks an left will not be returning till the price match the service

Reviewed 22 September 2014 via mobile

Had a really good night tonight, jack and ?,sorry didn't get his name really looked after us, amazing skills behind the bar. Only fun all night, amazing cocktails shame about the bouncers!!!

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Been here a few times, had some good times. The drinks are a little pricey but not much different from most other places in chester. The only thing I will say is that I agree with the other comments with regards to the door staff, we were not allowed in because of our attire. I understand that bars do have policies in place and I agree with them, it's the attitude in the way you are spoken to, and we didn't get near the door before we were told, or should I say barked at.