“BEST MASSAGE IN CHESTER”

ThaiNamoon Massage and Beauty
Ranked #1 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Chester
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated in the heart of Chester, ThaiNamoon offers massage and beauty treatments from a fully refurbished shop in a central location close to the mainline train station. All staff are fully trained and our emphasis is on delivering the highest quality professional massages. Following their treatments,clients are encouraged to relax in the lounge area and enjoy complimentary refreshments and Wi~Fi. ThaiNmaoon is different, we look forward to welcoming you.
Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“BEST MASSAGE IN CHESTER”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have been going regularly for the past 6 months to Thainamoon for a Thai fusion massage and it was one of the best massages I have had. From the moment you enter the shop you are welcomed by friendly and professional staff in a warm and welcoming environment. Their treatments are extremely relaxing and and therapeutic. The staff will also offer advice on how to treat any old injuries or pains you may have. I would highly advise anyone who suffers from back pain or simply wants to relax to go.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Nick D

Wallasey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SUPER SUPER EXCELLENT”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I go every Sunday travel 30 mins and get a full body massage ! Brilliant service, very professional

It's just what I need after hard weeks work

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Craigpaul
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“CHESTER'S FINEST MASSAGE EMPORIUM!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I've been visiting the salon regularly since it opened early last year, and now I can't remember how I ever managed without it now!

I would recommend anyone who regularly sees a chiropractor (as I was) to try Thai massage, as the two disciplines are very similar.

The salon itself was opened by a local English businessman, but is now (reassuringly) owned and run by the two lovely Thai ladies who made the business the success it is today, through their tireless hard work, attention to detail, and mastery of the complex art of Thai massage.

I can't speak highly enough of the skill of the staff who work there. Little wonder the business is expanding.

The salon is calming, quiet and airy, with extremely comfortable massage beds, and their refreshing complimentary tea makes a lovely addition to the experience.

Well done ladies!

J Taylor

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jenny T
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Bought the couples back and shoulder massage as a birthday treat for my fiancée , upgraded to couples full body as they had a spare slot after ours ... Absolutely fantastic is the only way to describe our experience of thainamoon , lovely friendly professional people that are very good at what they do left us feeling great .. First time we've ever had a professional massage and can't wait to go back and do it again !

1 Thank Lmw04
Chester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Incredible! ”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

From the moment we arrived we were treated wonderfully! The entire experience was so calming and our massages were simply fantastic. Great value and friendly staff. I will definitely be making this a regular thing!

1 Thank bebopalula83