“Mega breakfast”

Cuisines: British
Midlands
“Mega breakfast”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Oh yes, after a night on the tiles a hearty breakfast is what's required and visitors will not be disappointed. Staff are very welcoming and work thief socks off.

Visited May 2014

Chester, United Kingdom
“Poor, poor service”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I went here with my girlfriend on a Sunday, as there aren't many places open in the city centre for an English breakfast on Sundays.
We received an unfriendly greeting on arrival, and when our food arrived they had gotten my order wrong. This wasn't much of a problem, I'm not very bothered if mistakes are made in cafés and restaurants as I've worked in cafés for 3 years now and know that it happens, but bad service really bugs me.
The waitress didn't apologise, took the plate away, and returned 5 minutes later with the correct food. Again, no apology or 'Enjoy your meal'. Overall, food was decent.
When we came to pay, she didn't ask how our food was, and simply said 'thanks' and left when we'd paid. No goodbye upon leaving.
It's very easy to provide good, friendly service, so I decided I wouldn't be going back.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Chris I
Mold, United Kingdom
“tasty breakfast”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

amazing breakfast with plenty of breakfast items
my dad is vegetarian and that was also catered for
good value for money
lovely atmosphere a real gem of chester

Visited May 2014
“Lovely evening meal”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

we stopped in on spec on a Wednesday night and it was very quiet, dont know why as it is a lovely setting with a great varied menu! A tea room by day it turns into a restaurant at night wit friendly staff, lovely food at a bargain price and great music!

Visited April 2014
cheshire uk
“Don't bother”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Use to be good food so don't now what has happened we went their today had soup and a sandwich with tea sandwich not to bad although I thought in the passed they served 4triangles today we got 2 the soup was leek and potato which was tasteless and the tea was like water very weak ,I don't like strong tea so when I say weak it really was .they used to ask if every thing was ok but today the didn't and I can see why , shall not be going again

Visited April 2014