“Does what it says on the tin”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #415 of 569 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Called in for breakfast as a change from the usual..... the breakfast choices seemed to be Whoppers but without the salad, and whilst hot and cooked to order it was really just a burger for breakfast, which wasn't idea.

1  Thank jedimasterlincoln

Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

As far as fast food restaurants go I always have agreat experience at this Burger King. I am a regular here and the staff are always friendly and are more than happy to accommodate my sesame seed allergy. It is a little pricey but so are all Burger Kings. It's easy to write a bad review for somewhere when you have had one bad experience but I bet that the same people wouldn't bother to mention or write a review of the time when nothing was wrong.

1  Thank Markaii
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

I have visited this particular Burger King several times and am always impressed by the service. As a vegetarian they are always accommodating and offer me a veggie burger deal in place of the 'king of the day'.
Some of the seating is ripped but staff shouldn't be blamed for this.
I highly recommend it for a nice, quick food fix.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Like most other people, my wife & I popped into Chester's Burger King because it's often a tastier alternative to your usual high street McDonald's or KFC ... but we won't be returning here.
The place was dirty with litter and food on the floor and tables, seats were torn and awful patch-up jobs by the staff simple involved loosely covering damaged areas with bits off old seat.
Staff were surly and arrogant, the toilet upstairs was dirty with urine on the floor, and the entire place is in desperate need of renovating.
The only slight plus side was the food, but at £11+ for two burgers containing limp, brown lettuce, two fries and two drinks, I'd go elsewhere.
Come on BK, sort this grotty little restaurant out will you.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Fancied a change from McDonald's, needed a quick bite to eat, popped in early on a Saturday night. The place was absolutely filthy, there was detritus on several of the tables and no one was making any effort to make the restaurant look clean. I spotted a table that was free of clutter, and when my food eventually arrived (it took a while), I had second thoughts, as on closer inspection the table didn't look hygenically clean, so I took my burger to the park to eat instead. Burger was ok, chip portion was tiny, and unsealed so pretty unpleasant. Won't be returning...... Ever.