“Food good, service a bit slow”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #320 of 570 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Took may daughter there whilst my wife was at a works function. The food was good and the free salad bar was reasonably well stocked; however, the service was a tad slow, but not enough to put us off going back!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I ate of the children meal it what good serviced with free refills and unlimited ice cream I think this is a good deal for quality and quantity foods only thing I would say is that the toilets could of been better.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

My 3 teenage sons and I arrived eat at 5.30pm and were seated straight away. We ate here 2 days in a row, and on both days the service was great. Staff made sure we had all we needed. The food was piping hot, and tasted great!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

EXcellent Beef lasagna , accompanied by standard salad bar .
Buy two glasses of wine and you receive a bottle. friendly efficient service in pleasant restaurant . Much appreciated after long day .

Reviewed 24 July 2013

We took the children for lunch today as a special treat, really wish we had just gone to Mcdonalds next door instead. Upon arrival we waited for 5 minutes for anyone to even acknowledge us and then the 'manager' came over and said "I will be with you when I can be"! After a further wait we were eventually shown to a table. In the meantime the children needed the toilet so I took them as they are both under 5, well I'm glad I did because they were absolutely DISGUSTING! Faeces, blood and urine all over the seat and urine all over the floor, in BOTH cubicles, I couldn't believe I had to get wipes out and clean it off myself. I felt sick. I did raise this with a member of staff who assured me it would be resolved immediately and to be fair it was, (all be it not to my high standards) but I should not have had to do that!
The wait of 30 minutes for a childrens 2 inch pizza was excessive and it was clearly under staffed. Each time we went to the buffet - there was nothing there and people were stood around waiting for 10 mins and this caused congestion and it was just complete and utter chaos.
I would not recommend going here to eat. Completely ruined my day with the toilet experience, obviously they are not checked on a regular basis and it just raises health and safety alarms in my head. If thats the state of the toilets what are the kitchens like?
Not impressed Pizza Hut!