“Great food amazing service”
Review of Javed Tandoori - CLOSED

Javed Tandoori
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Stavanger Municipality, Norway
“Great food amazing service”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

The food was great. I loved the chicken saag. The service however... They turned down the music to not wake our baby. He woke up later anyways, so i took him out for a bit to get him back to sleep. The waiter found me down the street and offered to hold and calm the baby so i could eat in peace. I knew he was almost asleep anyways so i didnt accept the offer.

We ordered takeout another night. They loaned us utensils for our hotel room, gave us complimentary beer. when leaving i snuck a tip on the counter. The waiter ran out to me on the street with the tip saying "what is this for!?" I said it was just a tip, a thank you. He gave me a smile and a thank you.
Very nice people.

York, United Kingdom
“very friendly staff”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

we rolled in quite late on Sunday evening and were made to feel very welcome. The main course was lovely, but the popadoms were a bit...soft.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank motorbikechick
Chester, United Kingdom
“Best curry house in Chester”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Visited again at the weekend and food was amazing as per usual, must recommend the King Prawn Puri started and the Chicken Harryali main, please ignore the recent negative reviews as they were clearly written by disgruntled staff, Javed has always been the Chef as this place and always whips up specials for us!

• Visited July 2014
Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Indian”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This place is a real hidden gem in Chester, arguably one of the best Indian meals I've ever had.

The staff are friendly and the atmosphere of the restaurant inside is a pleasant suprise, as from the outside it appeared to be a smaller venue. It's located on lower bridge street, only a 5 minute walk from the town centre towards the riverside.

I highly recommend visiting the Javed Tandoori, tell Sidir to keep up the good work!

• Visited June 2014
“Tasty bargain”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We visited whilst on a break in Chester. The 5 course deal for £9.95 tempted us in. The food was very tasty & portions were really good. My sister & I even got a rose, which was a nice touch. We would highly recommend this restaurant. Ignore the suspicious & negative previous reviews.

• Visited July 2014