We stayed at this hotel for one night and used it as a base for exploring Chester. We arrived early 12.00 noon and thought we would just see if we could leave our things in the room if it was ready. The staff were really helpful and advised us that the room was nearly ready. We got our things from the car and by the time we went in it was ready. Really impressed by the reception staff who went out of their way to make sure we were okay. The family room (room 17) was spotlessly clean and huge. We had a really good nights sleep as it had black out blinds and even though there is a pug next door, we experienced no noise. Breakfast was fine. We enjoyed the cereal and dried fruit more than the cooked breakfast, but it was fine. Overall, woould definately stay here again as it's nice and quiet and not too far from Chester.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretch those legs on the Chester Walls Walk or practice your swing at The Oaks at Mollington ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Chester Central North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester Central (North) Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester Central North Hotel Cheshire