Stayed here for just one night but wished we had booked for 2 nights. We just wanted a short break after the hectic xmas season. The location was great with a good bus service into the city centre just across the road takes only 5 mins and runs every 10 to 15 mins in both directions. The staff were really helpful with good local knowledge the pub next door was as we expected food was perfectly acceptable pub grub and after a full day in Chester suited our needs as we didnt want to venture back into the city. We didnt have the breakfast but instead opted to have it across the road at Morrisons a wide choice and served very quickly all in all a lovely peaceful break with a lovely warm comfy room. We will be back especially if we manage to get another deal worth every penny of the £29 we paid. Well done Premier Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretch those legs on the Chester Walls Walk or practice your swing at The Oaks at Mollington ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Chester Central North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester Central (North) Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester Central North Hotel Cheshire