We enjoyed our stay, really wanted to stay nearer Chester centre, however this hotel was close enough to walk about 20-25 minutes or a short taxi ride, shouldn't need to pay more than £5.00. The car park was free to hotel patrons so is a bonus. Our only real negative was that we were on the ground floor and as soon as the guests above got up we heard every step they were making, therefore when they got up, so did we!! The restaurant attached to the hotel is good value with 2 for 1 meals etc. so in many ways ideal for those on a budget or with children. The cooked breakfast is OK but we thought the continental was better and during our 2 night stay there were no hash browns, which rather contradicted the sign in the bedrooms which read; 'you wanted hash browns, we got them!!' We had 'Eat all you want' we were able to experience both. The staff were all really friendly and all in all we had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretch those legs on the Chester Walls Walk or practice your swing at The Oaks at Mollington ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Chester Central North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester Central (North) Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester Central North Hotel Cheshire