As my husband, grandaughter (age 5) visited the Zoo, this was as good as we could get for close proximity. I think it was an older Hotel and very basic. It was clean and the staff were very helpful. The only critisism I would have is that I persponally would have preferred a shower rather than a bath and the room had a very dry atmospheric feel. Next door was the Eggerton Arms where meals were taken. Again very obliging staff and the food was good. Breakfast was cooked to order and if you wanted more you just asked. Can't ask for more than that. We left the car and went by bus (15 yds away) into Chester. All in all, an acceptable Hotel for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretch those legs on the Chester Walls Walk or practice your swing at The Oaks at Mollington ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Chester Central North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester Central (North) Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester Central North Hotel Cheshire