This is the second time I have stopped here in a couple of months, the first time was awful but I put it down as a one off, but the second visit confirmed it.....its awful.
The hotel and staff are good and are what you would expect from a Premier Inn but the restaurant is awful, the staff try hard but on both occasions there have been drunks stood at the bar with no attempt to get rid of them, (loud and harassing other customers), the food is average and the place needs a thorough clean and redecorate. Breakfast was shocking, I had to make my own coffee from sachets on the first stay, the coffee was better on the second stay but on both occasions, I had to ask for service/order breakfast. the toaster tray had not been correctly assembled, when I pointed it out, I was given a pair of tongs and told "fish it out with those". the toaster later caught fire. I will not stop here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretch those legs on the Chester Walls Walk or practice your swing at The Oaks at Mollington ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Chester Central North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester Central (North) Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester Central North Hotel Cheshire