We stayed here after a full days trip at the Zoo. It was so easy to get to and no problems parking. The room was clean and aired, though it did get warm but it is Aug. There was a fan in the room if we needed it, it did get warm during the night. Bathroom light/fan was very noisy, sounded like plane taking off :) so we just left it off overnight. Hardly heard any noise from other visitors despite our room being next to reception. Attached restaurant was friendly and accommodated my husbands wheelchair with ease. No steps to worry about. Lovely Food and Good Prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretch those legs on the Chester Walls Walk or practice your swing at The Oaks at Mollington ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Chester Central North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester Central (North) Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester Central North Hotel Cheshire