Went to Premier Inn for a night between visits to Blue Planet and Chester Zoo. Good location for both, although google maps instructions were worse than useless.
Hotel was exactly what I had expected: rooms were an ok size, TV was large (Freeview), not too many 'extras' included. I received a good welcome, check in was quick and easy, and the rooms were both immaculately clean, and set up exactly as booked (an extra bed in one room, two extra beds in the other).
I booked the week before we went, so paid a fairly high price, and because we've got 3 children had to have 2 rooms, but otherwise I can't really fault the place, even though there was work going on there.
One thing to note - there's a Sainsbury's across the road, useful for snacks or proper milk, and they've got a cafe if you don't want to go next door for food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just 2 miles away from Chester, our hotel is the perfect base to discover local attractions, including Chester Zoo. Our hotel offers a variety of rooms for all requirements. With an all you can eat breakfast available and up to 2 children can eat free. Brewers Fayre restaurant also serves good pub favorites in a welcoming environment with indoor play facilities.There is free parking on site for guests and a 24-hour reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel Cheshire