We have stayed here before and this time the experience was very disappointing. It was very crowded for a Monday and the reception staff, I think her name was Sarah, seemed very hassled and unhelpful. The room that we had was one of the refurbished one's and was better than our last visit. The hotel is very centrally located for Chester and other local attractions.
The food served in the Twirl of Hay, next door to the Premier Inn is very average in the evening indeed, and it is the only Premier Inn that serves breakfast with no Continental breakfast option, you pay one price of £8.25, even if you don't want the cooked full English breakfast, and the management don't give a damn about ripping off the customers either. No wonder many people choose to go over to the Sainsbury's on the other side of the road for a cheaper breakfast.
Because of this we will not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just 2 miles away from Chester, our hotel is the perfect base to discover local attractions, including Chester Zoo. Our hotel offers a variety of rooms for all requirements. With an all you can eat breakfast available and up to 2 children can eat free. Brewers Fayre restaurant also serves good pub favorites in a welcoming environment with indoor play facilities.There is free parking on site for guests and a 24-hour reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel Cheshire