This is the best so far in all the premier inns we have stayed in they could not do enough for us Thank you Carol and Mary who ran the desk for making it a great 4 days we could not get the heating working but in no time we had a small heater in our room and the next day we had the heating fixed the room was nice and warm thanks AND THE CLEANERS DID A FANTASTIC JOB it a shame that all the Premier inns do not take a leaf out of there book THEY WOULD ALL BE FANTASTIC VERY CLEAN AND ALWAYS VERY HAPPY TO HELP
if i had a moan it wood be for the pub next door THE SUNDAY ROAST WAS COLD and not very nice at all but we was to tired to complain we only went there the once that was more than one time to many If you want a good food pub go to THE STANFORD BRIDGE PUB about 10 mins on the A51 towards Nantwich great service great food .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just 2 miles away from Chester, our hotel is the perfect base to discover local attractions, including Chester Zoo. Our hotel offers a variety of rooms for all requirements. With an all you can eat breakfast available and up to 2 children can eat free. Brewers Fayre restaurant also serves good pub favorites in a welcoming environment with indoor play facilities.There is free parking on site for guests and a 24-hour reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel Cheshire