I stayed in this premier inn for one night with my boyfriend. Everything was great- service was good as well as the hotel being very quiet.
I noticed that I had left a big bottle of tresseme shampoo (cost around £5) as well as some shower gel from the shop 'lush' which also cost £5. I rang to see if I could pick them up and was told they were probably 'thrown away'. Not happy about this as they are expensive makes and the bottle was full so I find it hard to believe they were thrown away and more likely someone has nabbed them. I know that this does happen as I know people who have worked in premier inns. If this is the respect paying customers are shown then I will never be staying at one again. Such a shame as it was overall a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just 2 miles away from Chester, our hotel is the perfect base to discover local attractions, including Chester Zoo. Our hotel offers a variety of rooms for all requirements. With an all you can eat breakfast available and up to 2 children can eat free. Brewers Fayre restaurant also serves good pub favorites in a welcoming environment with indoor play facilities.There is free parking on site for guests and a 24-hour reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel Cheshire