“Excellent as usually”

Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel
Ranked #9 of 45 Hotels in Chester
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Stayed for one night after meeting family at Blue Planet. Very comfortable room. Great large screen wall mounted tv . All facilities excellent and having Brewers Fayre next door was a bonus. They have good range of food at reasonable prices. The Premier Inn meal deal is good value for money. All the staff were very polite and helpful. One of the best premier inns we have stayed in.

Room Tip: Room 55 was on road side and with window open could hear traffic. Didn't bother us but some peop...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,170)

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Very clean and nice,staff were really nice and helpful,Rooms were so clean and comfy ! The onsite pub has fantastic food,the breakfast which we booked in the hotel day before was fantastic,the choice was of food was amazing .

Reviewed 28 September 2013

I stayed in this premier inn for one night with my boyfriend. Everything was great- service was good as well as the hotel being very quiet.
I noticed that I had left a big bottle of tresseme shampoo (cost around £5) as well as some shower gel from the shop 'lush' which also cost £5. I rang to see if I could pick them up and was told they were probably 'thrown away'. Not happy about this as they are expensive makes and the bottle was full so I find it hard to believe they were thrown away and more likely someone has nabbed them. I know that this does happen as I know people who have worked in premier inns. If this is the respect paying customers are shown then I will never be staying at one again. Such a shame as it was overall a good experience.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Rebecca147
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I read the reviews prior to our journey. They we accurate . Park and ride to Chester 10 min walk. £2.00 return. Brewers Fayre next door was good value. Staff all round very friendly and informative. Chester is beautiful. Get a walking tour map it is excellent, it gives fab information about the town and buildings.Chester Zoo is worth a visit regardless of your age it would be advisable to take a packed lunch. North Wales is within very easy reach

Room Tip: We were on the main road, even so our sleep was not affected
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We use Premier Inns regularly and this one didn't let us down. Usual comfortable and clean rooms.Had a ground floor room but no road noise. Location good, a 30 minute walk to the river. Friendly reception staff and a good on site restaurant.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Stayed there with my wife & sister (2 rooms) last weekend and could not really fault anything. Had stayed at a Premier Inn before and this one more than met up to my expectations. Room was very clean, tidy and well equipped (this one even had a wall mounted large screened Samsung TV which I didn't expect). The staff were very good and helpful during the stay. Gave us a map to go shopping in Chester showing where car parks were etc. The only negative point I had was that the available car parking for the hotel wasn't enough for the number of rooms (they were full though). However, I was able to park at the pub alongside hotel.
The Brewers Fayre (Twirl of Hay) pub alongside the hotel was as expected regarding food but the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2013

You can't beat the Premier Inn Chester Central - South East for good value. This is my second visit and on each occasion the service in all areas was excellent. Friendly welcoming staff at reception and in the restaurant. Breakfast buffet was very good and you couldn't fault the quality of the food. My room was also of a very high,up to date standard. Everywhere was clean and well laid out. The bed was very comfortable. I simply cannot recommend this Premier Inn highly enough.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends