The thing I like about Premier Inn is that you know what you're going to get. We chose this Premier Inn instead of the central one because it was cheaper and free parking. It wasn't far at all to drive into Chester, and easy enough to get to city centre car parks. The staff were friendly and helpful. We ate into the adjoining restaurant (Brewers Fayre). Wasn't the best Brewers Fayre I've been to but it was nice enough and convenient. The hotel is jut across the road from Sainsburys so easy enough to stock up on supplies. I would definitely recommend choosing this Premier Inn over the central one if there's a big price difference as long as you don't mind taking the car in. The only downfall was that the room was too hot and our ground floor bedroom window opened out onto a the car park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just 2 miles away from Chester, our hotel is the perfect base to discover local attractions, including Chester Zoo. Our hotel offers a variety of rooms for all requirements. With an all you can eat breakfast available and up to 2 children can eat free. Brewers Fayre restaurant also serves good pub favorites in a welcoming environment with indoor play facilities.There is free parking on site for guests and a 24-hour reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel Cheshire