Stayed in the hotel for 2 nights.
Location was good and hotel was clean and tidy.
Room was good size but the heat was unreal even with a fan in the room. I couldn't get a good sleep at all.
Bit shocked at the reaction of the staff member when we checked in due to the fact we hadn't booked breakfast.
At nearly £9 per adult then you would need to have several platefuls to make value for money. Instead we went over to Sainsbury's and it cost £9 for 2 adult and 1 child to satisfy our breakfast requirements.
Thought the food was ok in the Brewer's Fayre although I thought it was overpriced. Cost £30 for 2 adult meals and 1 kids meal plus drinks.
Good idea having the soft play attached but it shut at 8pm even though the place was still busy with kids.
Also has an outdoor play area which is ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just 2 miles away from Chester, our hotel is the perfect base to discover local attractions, including Chester Zoo. Our hotel offers a variety of rooms for all requirements. With an all you can eat breakfast available and up to 2 children can eat free. Brewers Fayre restaurant also serves good pub favorites in a welcoming environment with indoor play facilities.There is free parking on site for guests and a 24-hour reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Premier Inn and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel Cheshire