Just returned from a sixteen day tour of the UK for our 25th anniversary. The final three nights were at the Brooklands in Chester. Mark Tollet is the best host we found in our experience, and could win awards for his friendly and genuinely sincere manner. We felt as if we were being greeted by long lost relatives. He is a perfect encyclopedia of information and history of the area, and steered us to a really meaningful stay in historic Chester. The Victorian home that he and his lovely wife maintain is a perfect example of that era, with significant modern updates. Our top floor room was perfect. Clean, spacious, light and airy. The bed was large ( I 'm six feet, 2 inches) the bathroom spotless, the shower excellent and the breakfasts, ordered the night before, we're perfect. Should we get to Chester anytime in the future we will surely stay again at the Chester Brooklands B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small 4 bedroomed B&B in Chester. We offer free car parking and free super fast wifi. You will find us very peaceful and a good place to unwind. All rooms are at the rear of the property. We have an abundance of restaurants and bars all within 5 minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Chester Brooklands Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chester Brooklands b&b
- Chester Brooklands Hotel Chester
- Chester Brooklands Bed And Breakfast Cheshire