We stayed two nights here so we could explore Chester. We really enjoyed our stay. Parking was on site and we were close enough to be able to walk into the city. On our arrival we were welcomed with tea and cake and our room was spacious and very comfy. Breakfasts were excellent and we would very happily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Villa is situated in a prime position in a quiet cul-de-sac only 50 yards from the main approach road (A56) into Chester. Stone Villa offers a very high standard of accommodation. We have two grades of rooms Standard and Executive. There are 3 ground floor rooms and wheelchair access.Every effort has been made to make your stay most comfortable in this completely refurbished establishment.Stone Villa's breakfasts are second to none and served in our large breakfast room.We have a walled floodlit car-park at the front of the building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Chester Stone Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chester Stone Villa Hotel Chester
- Chester Stone Villa Cheshire