Stayed at Stone Villa for 3 nights over Easter on a short break to Chester. This place is so much more than your average guest house. The warm welcome, attention to detail,lovely rooms with all those little extra's and great breakfasts all added up to a great stay. Your table presentation at breakfast was immaculate.. I notice the finer details. Thanks Dave & Kirsty.. will recommend you to others. John & Linda (from the chilly North East)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Villa is situated in a prime position in a quiet cul-de-sac only 50 yards from the main approach road (A56) into Chester. Stone Villa offers a very high standard of accommodation. We have two grades of rooms Standard and Executive. There are 3 ground floor rooms and wheelchair access.Every effort has been made to make your stay most comfortable in this completely refurbished establishment.Stone Villa's breakfasts are second to none and served in our large breakfast room.We have a walled floodlit car-park at the front of the building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chester Stone Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chester Stone Villa Hotel Chester
- Chester Stone Villa Cheshire