Me and my partner have just returned from a 3 night stay at the stone villa as a treat and to take in the racing on the saturday , it was our first time to chester and will certainly not be our last . Dave and kirsty the owners were so knowledgeable about the local places to eat and drink and by recommending these saved us time trawling the streets and we enjoyed some lovely meals out . Nothing was too much trouble for either of them and you were certainly made to feel at home .The rooms were nice and quiet and also quite large ,the breakfasts were also a wonderful start to the day and were always delicious , we will certainly be back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Villa is situated in a prime position in a quiet cul-de-sac only 50 yards from the main approach road (A56) into Chester. Stone Villa offers a very high standard of accommodation. We have two grades of rooms Standard and Executive. There are 3 ground floor rooms and wheelchair access.Every effort has been made to make your stay most comfortable in this completely refurbished establishment.Stone Villa's breakfasts are second to none and served in our large breakfast room.We have a walled floodlit car-park at the front of the building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Chester Stone Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chester Stone Villa Hotel Chester
- Chester Stone Villa Cheshire