From the moment that the host came out to help me navigate my Jaguar into a tight parking space on arrival, to the time we left, after a great breakfast, we could not have been better looked after. Dave and Kirsty are great hosts and, although relatively new to the hospitality industry have clearly taken to it very easily. Everything about the place oozes a warm and relaxed welcome. We even had the benefit of Dave's "one day a week" cooking stint as he conjured up the most perfect breakfast dish of rising towers of potato cake, black pudding, and poached eggs, done to perfection. If you like Chester, make this your base for a day or more, you won't regret it! Simon Clayton (Kenya).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Villa is situated in a prime position in a quiet cul-de-sac only 50 yards from the main approach road (A56) into Chester. Stone Villa offers a very high standard of accommodation. We have two grades of rooms Standard and Executive. There are 3 ground floor rooms and wheelchair access.Every effort has been made to make your stay most comfortable in this completely refurbished establishment.Stone Villa's breakfasts are second to none and served in our large breakfast room.We have a walled floodlit car-park at the front of the building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Chester Stone Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chester Stone Villa Hotel Chester
- Chester Stone Villa Cheshire