A big thank you to Kirsty and David for making our stay so enjoyable.
From the first welcome to the last farewell you are made to feel at home. If you are looking for a place to stay in Chester, then look no further. Stone Villa ticks all the right boxes. You are within easy walking distance of the historic attractions, shops , Cathedral and restaurants. A walk to the city is recommended to build up an appetite for, or to walk off the splendid breakfast. If you wish to travel further afield and do not wish to take the car the station is not too far. To sum up Stone Villa Chester, Friendly, welcoming, and very helpful. A great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Villa is situated in a prime position in a quiet cul-de-sac only 50 yards from the main approach road (A56) into Chester. Stone Villa offers a very high standard of accommodation. We have two grades of rooms Standard and Executive. There are 3 ground floor rooms and wheelchair access.Every effort has been made to make your stay most comfortable in this completely refurbished establishment.Stone Villa's breakfasts are second to none and served in our large breakfast room.We have a walled floodlit car-park at the front of the building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Chester Stone Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chester Stone Villa Hotel Chester
- Chester Stone Villa Cheshire